Fruits & Vegetables
Delightful food all season long
“The season begins with sweet juicy Cling, and moves into Freestone by mid-July.”
“Hand picked peaches from South Carolina in May and June.”
“Locally grown peaches from Evansville, Indiana in July and August.”
- Tomatoes come from Tennessee in May and early June. Our tomatoes are locally grown and harvested from mid-June to the end of the season.
- How we grow – Our tomatoes are grown in Plainville, Indiana at our farm. We grow in High Tunnel greenhouses and in the fields. High Tunnel houses are designed to keep crops protected from wind and harsh weather, which allows us to plant and harvest earlier in the year. Their best feature is adjustable side walls that allow natural air flow and in-soil planting. We grow the same varieties in the greenhouses as we do in the field.
- Tomatoes are sold by the pound. We offer a hand selected section and baskets that come at a lower price per pound.
- Tomatoes can also be purchased by the box if an order is submitted.
- We offer boxes of canning tomatoes as well!